Little Miami Triathlon
Manged by Don Connolly
Morgan’s Little Miami Triathlon 2016
Morgan’s Little Miami Triathlon Series is the largest triathlon of its type in the United States. The triathlon draws over one thousand participants for each event from over 25 states. Register here. LittleMiamiTriSpring
- Morgan’s Little Miami Triathlon is comprised of a 6 mile canoe, 5.5 mile run, and an 18 mile bike race in that order
- Morgan’s is the oldest Triathlon in the United States being modeled one year after the first Iron Man Triathlon in Kona, Hawaii in 1979, and the original triathlon with a canoeing/kayak leg replacing the swim portion.
- The event is made up of 2 person teams and your combined time is used in the results. We now do offer a kayak division(see below).
- Past sponsors have included 5th/3rd Bank, Baker Concrete, Contemporary Cabinetry East,and Orthopedic Physical Therapy & Associates.
- The Spring and Fall Triathlons benefit the Cincinnati Association for the Blind by sponsoring an annual guided raft tour and dinner. It also benefits various Boy Scout Troops of the area.